The exact cost of initiation fees and monthly dues of the various levels of membership can be obtained by calling the club office at 409-883-9392.
Memberships can be obtained by paying an initiation fee, joining during membership drives with no initiation, or buying a share of stock and submitting an application. The club sometimes has shares of stock available for new members to purchase. Ask the office about availability.
Levels of membership include:
- Full – All club privileges.
- Tennis – Includes tennis, pool and club house.
- Social – Pool and club house only.
- Junior – Available to those up to and including 34 years of age. All club privileges are extended.
- Summer for Grandchildren under the age of 18: The grandchild must play golf with an adult.
There is a $150 per quarter minimum food and bar expenditures for all levels of membership except grandchildren and non-resident.
Call the club at 409-883-9392 for details.