- Register in the golf shop before starting.
- Maximum group size is a fivesome. A single player has no standing on the golf course. Threesomes and foursomes are preferred.
- Maximum acceptable pace of play is based on four hours for eighteen holes.
- Each player must have a set of clubs.
- Repair ball marks and divots and rake sand bunkers.
- Practicing permitted on holes no. 11 and no. 15 from the rough and at the practice green. Practicing not permitted on golf course.
- Golf carts may be Leased from the golf shop for $60.00 per month.
- ½ cart $12.50 tax included. Full cart $25.00 tax included. Single rider cart $15.00.
- Our golf carts are 2016 E-Z-Go. They are washed and maintained daily.
- A valid drivers license is required to operate a golf cart.
- The 90º rule is in effect unless restricted to cart paths only.
- Carts are not to be driven on fairways past markers in fairway. Carts must return to the cart paths.
- Carts are restricted to paths around all greens and tees.
- Carts are restricted to cart paths on all par 3’s.
- Please avoid any wet areas that are on the golf course.
- No more than two riders per cart.
Pull Carts And Carried Bags
- Pull carts and bags being carried must be kept away from the tees and greens. They must not be on fringes, between a green and bunker, or on the upslope of a tee box.
- Tee times are required on Saturdays and Sundays. Tee times are taken within the week of your round.
- Any member of the Club can have his or her GHIN Handicap calculated for a yearly fee. Contact the Pro Shop to sign up.
- Member accompanied guest fees are $25.00 weekdays – $30.00 weekends. Cart not included.
- Member unaccompanied guest fees are $35.00 weekdays – $40.00 weekends. Cart not included.
- Golf lessons by the PGA Professional-Kerry Lamb are available at $60.00 per hour – $50.00 for juniors.
- Golf lessons by Brooke Brasseaux and Ryan Prejean are available at $40.00 per hour.
- Group lessons are given periodically or you can arrange on a custom basis.
- MEN: No cutoffs or excessively short shorts.
- LADIES: No tank tops, tube tops, halter tops, cutoffs or excessively short shorts.
- SHIRTS: Golf or sport shirts with a collar are preferred. Shirtless play is prohibited.
- SHOES: Soft spike shoes or flat smooth-soled shoes only.